Joshua Min-Su Yang, Chief Executive Officer
- Lawyer of Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia
- Member of CPA Australia
- Member of American Institute of CPA, U.S.A.
- Member of Montana Board of Public Accountants, U.S.A.
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
- Juris Doctor, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Korea University, Seoul, Korea
- Worked as a Manager in TD Canada Trust, Vancouver, Canada
Joshua Minsu Yang is a Chief Executive Officer of Bestway Consulting. He founded this comprehensive consulting company with a mission to provide professional service on each specific area of immigration, finance, taxation, real estate, investment, education, information technology, etc. in order to serve people for their immigration life, not only immigration process.
Specifically he specializes in business consulting, business planning, analyzing investment projects, etc. with his over 17 year-experience in professional finance, investment and accounting fields. He is a Solicitor of Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia, Certified Public Accountant in Montana, U.S.A and Certified Practicing Accountant in Australia. He received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Korea University in Seoul, Korea, Juris Doctor degree from University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia and Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice degree from Australian National University in Canberra, Australia.
Michelle Jeong-Ja Han, Managing Director/Senior Migration Consultant
- Registered Migration Agent, Full Member of MARA, Australia (MARN: 0963568)
- Certified Immigration Consultant, Full Member of ICCRC, Canada (ICCRC: R411607)
- Graduate Certificate of Australian Immigration Law and Practice, Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia
- Certificate of Canadian Immigration Consultant with Honours in Humber College, Toronto, Canada
- Bachelor of Arts (English Literature & Language Major), Korea University, Seoul, Korea
Michelle is a Registered Migration Agent of Australia and a Certified Immigration Consultant of Canada as well. She has completed a Graduate Certificate in Migration Law and Practice from Victoria University in 2009. She has also completed Canadian Immigration Consultant Course with honours at Humber College. In addition, she has a Bachelor of Art in English Literature and Language from Korea University in Seoul, Korea.
Since she is a certified immigration consultant of two countries, she can make an accurate assessment on your eligibility of both Canada and Australia at the same time. On top of that, with experience of living in Canada, Australia and U.S.A. as an immigrant and student, she can give you real life stories of relocating and she can help you draw a road map for your long term plan of immigration. She is professional, extremely organized, motivated and dedicated to her clients’ needs.
Susan Sujin Choi, Director/Region Manager in Australia
- Member of Washington Board of Public Accountants, U.S.A.
- Bachelor of Accounting, Kyunggi University, Korea
Susan Sujin Choi is a Regional Manager of Bestway Consulting Australia. After joining Bestway Consulting, she serves overseas students, immigrants and their families for long-term life goal with honesty, integrity and professional way. With over 10-year extensive accounting and planning experience as a Certified Public Accountant in Washington, U.S.A, she can provide clients with a professional financial service and business planning and analysis as well. She is greatly responsible and enthusiastic to achieve her clients’ goal in Australia.
Jay Lee, Director
- Master of Business Administration, University of Victoria, Victoria, Canada
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Seoul National University, Korea
- Worked as a visiting lecturer of international exchange program, University of Victoria
- Worker as a C.E.O of McPherson Advisors Ltd
Joseph Wang, Sales Manager
- NAATI Accredited Translator (English-Chinese)
- Member of Australia Institute of Interpreter and Translator (AUSIT)
- Master of Arts in Translation and Interpreting, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
Joseph Wang is a Sales Manager of Bestway Consulting Australia. With over 5-year extensive experience as a migration assistant and professional translator, he can present very good communication skills to set up a bridge between the clients and the case manager while providing professional interpretation and translation service if required. He is greatly friendly, responsible and enthusiastic to achieve his clients’ goal in Australia.
Michael Han, IT Manager
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science Major), Jeju National University, Korea
Michael Han is an expert of Web-master. He has been providing excellent support for our clients to provide professional service through website.