Australia FAQ

Home  >>  FAQ  >>  Australia FAQ

Can Bestway Consulting help me to have a Working Holiday Visa?

2014-11-07 20:35
Bestway Consulting have helped many young people to come to Australia with the Working Holiday Visa which allows the holder to stay in, leave and re-enter Australia on multiple occasions, during the twelve month period from their first entry to Australia.

Generally, you might be able to get the Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417) if you are at least 18 but not yet 31 years of age, do not have a dependent child accompanying you at any time during your stay in Australia and have a passport from an eligible country. Citizens of Canada, the Republic of Ireland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Finland can apply for this visa application in any country outside Australia. However, the citizens of Republic of Korea, Japan, Germany, Malta, Germany, Cyprus and Hong Kong (Special Administrative region of the People’s Republic of China or British National Overseas passport holders) must apply it in their home country.